Amador Junior Team Tennis League
League Director: Dan Klement
- WHO: Boys & Girls Ages 7-14. Sorry, no high school players.
- WHAT: Co-ed teams play doubles and/or singles tennis in three ability levels. Beginners use large red low compression balls and a short court format, intermediates play full court with orange low compression balls, and advanced is regular singles & doubles play with rotation of teammates. No experience is necessary, beginners are welcome!
Each child needs his/her own youth tennis racquet. ATC will assist with making sure every child has a racquet;
let us know if you have questions about sizing or if you are unable to provide a racquet for your child.
- Seven match days (April 7 to May 19). Matches on SATURDAYS (times and locations TBD)
- Practices begin in late March
- Awards Party May 19
- PRACTICE SCHEDULE & ROSTERS
The rosters have been finalized and your coach will be in touch with you about your exact practice start date -- likely the week of March 26.
Registration is now closed.
- WANT TO JOIN IN THE FUN?
Our league is run completely by volunteers, and we depend on your support. Due to high enrollment numbers, we always need volunteer coaches and assitants. If you are a parent or high school player who would like to help out with a team,
please email us or call 257-1950.
You do not have to be a tennis player or have prior coaching experience to contribute! We will make sure you
have the training you need.
Coaching Resources Available Here
Match Play Guidelines - Info for intermediate and advanced players about line calls & more!