The Amador Tennis Club (ATC) is a public
nonprofit corporation recognized by the IRS as
a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Our mission is to promote tennis as an enriching, healthy,
lifelong sport to all people without
Membership is open to all, free of charge.
Donations enable us to continue promoting
tennis in Amador County. Your tax-deductible,
voluntary annual dues and court improvement
donations can be sent to:
4115 Beaver Rd.
Ione CA 95640
Board of Directors
President: Rosalie Pryor Escamilla
Vice President: Jerry Beeman
Treasurer: Vera Ferguson
Secretary: Benita Asher
Members-at-Large: Dave Ferguson, Mike Daly, Christian DuCray
Please Help Give Us a Facelift!
Community Tennis Project: Repair Argonaut's Courts
Has your game been breaking down? Got some rough edges? Need some smoothing out? Or maybe the fundamentals are
crumbling a bit? SO ARE THE TENNIS COURTS!!! Read on for what you can do to help...
We are very fortunate that hundreds of
tennis-loving adults, kids, and high school players enjoy the Argonaut High tennis facility at no cost.
Our local tennis community raised $46,000 for tournament-quality lighting in 2000-2001. We want to help protect that investment
by raising $20,000 to level, fill cracks, resurface and repaint the courts. We'd also like to work on drainage problems around the court
and build a curb between the courts and parking lot to reduce grit that wears the surface down.
ATC Board of Directors voted to commit $2200 in seed money from our general fund and Junior Team Tennis reserves
to kick off this project. Thanks to generous contributions from local individuals and the City of Jackson, WE'RE NEARLY
25% OF THE WAY TO OUR GOAL!
What YOU can do to help:
Donations can be made to:
- Join the club and pay your annual membership dues
- Designate a donation – any/all amounts will help, and your donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE (ID#04-3657325). Download our donation form
- Participate in fundraising activities – Spring Recreational Tournament March 26-28. SAVE THE DATE and plan to play (BBQ, raffle, fun & healthy competition; registration begins mid-February, ages 16 and up)
- Talk to your service organizations & community circles. Download our presentation materials to
take to your meetings. Call 304.0004 or email email@example.com if you would like customizations to the presentation or support at your meeting.
- Watch for & let us know about grant opportunities – matching funds grants could take us a long way
- Call us with your good ideas for fundraising – Rosalie Escamilla, Fundraising Chairperson: 304.0004
c/o Treasurer Vera Ferguson
4115 Beaver Rd.
Ione, CA 95640
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!